Our Glacier Peak is a solo hunters dream. With two options of fabric available, 1.9oz urethane coated ripstop or 1.1oz Silnylon/Poly, you can choose to be light weight, or extremely light.
Spacious enough for yourself and gear.
Made from 1.9oz ripstop, or 1.1oz Silnylon. Fully waterproof!
8ft long, excluding beaks
Front: 5ft wide, 3ft tall
Back: 3ft wide, 2ft tall
Desert Tan 1.9oz Urethane Coated Ripstop
Coyote Brown 1.1oz Silnylon weight- 8.9oz
Front and rear Zippered Hatches
Stove Jack installed on front hatch
Pole and stake kit
DON'T FORGET TO VIEW OUR OTHER LISTING FOR THE GLACIER PEAK SHELTERS ACCESSORIES
LiteOutdoors Titanium Stove Options
- Weight (with 8′ stove pipe) – 2 lbs 4 oz.
- Diameter – 8.25″
- Fire Box Volume – 640 cubic inches
- Stove Pipe Diameter – 2.5″
- Cable rings for stove pipe (1 ring per 6″ of pipe)
- Stove pipe damper
- Stove body
- Front and rear finished plates
- 3 titanium rods to hold plates together
- 4 legs
- 2 protective storage bags; one for the end plates/hardware, and one for the stove body/stove pipe
Baffle: A baffle is a light weight, titanium partition within the stove. It diverts the smoke and hot gasses from one side of the stove to the other side, then back again before exiting the stove pipe. This allows the hot gasses to burn completely, and also allows the stove to radiate more heat before that heat is lost up the pipe.
Glacier Peak Shelter- 1.1oz and 1.9oz Fabric
The seams are not sealed, and will need to be sealed by the end user.
**All shelters will have to be seam sealed by the end user.