The Yellowstone Shelter is the bigger brother to our Glacier Peak.
Made from heavy duty 1.9oz urethane coated desert tan Ripstop nylon.
A perfect 4 season shelter with our added zippered hatches and stove pipe jack.
4.5ft tall in the front
3ft tall in the back
12 ft long
Shelter- 2.8 lbs
Optional tent poles- 16oz
16 T6061 Aluminum stakes- 9oz
LiteOutdoors Titanium Stove Options
- Weight (with 8′ stove pipe) – 2 lbs 4 oz.
- Diameter – 8.25″
- Fire Box Volume – 640 cubic inches
- Stove Pipe Diameter – 2.5″
- Cable rings for stove pipe (1 ring per 6″ of pipe)
- Stove pipe damper
- Stove body
- Front and rear finished plates
- 3 titanium rods to hold plates together
- 4 legs
- 2 protective storage bags; one for the end plates/hardware, and one for the stove body/stove pipe
Baffle: A baffle is a light weight, titanium partition within the stove. It diverts the smoke and hot gasses from one side of the stove to the other side, then back again before exiting the stove pipe. This allows the hot gasses to burn completely, and also allows the stove to radiate more heat before that heat is lost up the pipe.
**All shelters will have to be seam sealed by the end user.